Integral Wealth Management specializes in providing the financial services that matter most to you, including investment management, financial planning, and employer-sponsored retirement plans.
We tailor your portfolio of investments to your comfort level by balancing risks and return potential, then actively monitor the markets for opportunities to protect and grow your wealth.
- Equity investing through a combination of passive and active strategies employing ETFs and individual stocks where account size and client suitability allow
- Fixed income investing through ETFs, corporate bonds, and tax-free municipal bonds where account size and tax situation warrant
- Risk mitigation with the aim of lessening the likelihood and severity of potential losses through ETFs and option strategies
- Tactical asset allocation component for shorter-term trends
- Tax-sensitive management through qualified income and gain/loss harvesting
We listen to your vision for your future and give you the steps to turn that vision into reality. By analyzing thousands of simulations, we show you how your plan’s success is impacted by your choices. We also discuss non-financial considerations like your health or family concerns and how you’ll spend your time in retirement.
- Planning for your desired lifestyle in retirement
- Cash flow and safety net planning
- Social Security income strategies
- Roth conversions and Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) planning
- Legacy planning and family wealth transfer
Employer-Sponsored Retirement Plans
As a business owner you have many responsibilities. You also have key employees you’d like to retain. We recommend cost-effective employer-sponsored retirement plans to build your retirement savings and shelter hard-earned profits from taxes.
- Safe harbor 401k
- Profit sharing plan
- Cash balance plan and other defined benefit plans
- Self-directed brokerage account opportunities
Every financial decision you make is an opportunity for savvy financial guidance to help you build wealth. Using our wide range of experience, we help clients with advanced estate and tax strategies, large purchases or sales, and everything in between. These value-added services are provided at no additional cost when we manage your investment portfolio because we understand how your investment portfolio, your plan for your future, and your daily financial decisions are all interconnected.
- Charitable giving
- Family meetings and education
- Concentrated position risk mitigation
- Financing decisions on homes, vehicles, and solar panels
- Education funding and 529 plans